Friday, September 14, 2012

Senior Stylist Michael Sparks Talks About Hair Extentions


Looking for a change without the long term commitment?  Whether you are wishing for long hair, more volume or just a pop of color, Seamless Tape Extensions can make your dream hair a realization.   This Extension method uses a medical grade hypo allergenic adhesive that bonds to your hair without causing any damage.  Unlike other methods I have used in the past, Seamless Tape Extensions do not cause dreadlocks and will not tangle. 

The best part is it only takes 1-1 ½ hours to complete instead of waiting years for your hair to grow out you can dramatically change the length of your hair within your lunch break.  

Better yet, Extensions can be re-used up to three times depending how fast your hair grows.  As your hair starts to grow, I can professionally remove them with a solution that will not cause damage or breakage to your hair.  Then we can re-tape them back in place, closer to the root.  The whole process takes about an hour.

I have been doing hair extension for 10 years.  In my opinion the Seamless Tape Extensions are a great way to change your look with minimum expense and no damage to your hair.  Book today for a consultation to learn how to achieve the look you have been dreaming of.  856-985-0700

Michael Sparks
Senior Stylist
Salon Educator


1 comment:

  1. I personally can attest to how fabulous these seamless tape extensions are. I had my extensions done by Michael and within one hour I had thick, long beautiful hair. I was able to curl, flat iron and blow dry my hair. The hair is real and the extensions are top quality.

    ReplyDelete